Saturday, February 10, 2018

Day 26: Cardio Flow

CARDIO FLOW DONE AND DONE!!
LAST DAY OF PHASE 1!!
PHASE ONE IS IN THE BOOKS!!!

If you couldn't tell I am really excited that we've made it this far. We've endured all Autumn has thrown at us. The bonus round, that squat hold 😈, and cardio flow without a break! 😫

I survived of course and I knew it was coming when I saw that it was only 27 minutes long. I just ignored that fact and just pretended I was wrong. lol I used the duck walks as my chance to grab my water and take my water breaks. lol Gotta roll with the punches with Autumn!

You know those days where your brain tricks you into believing it's actually Sunday and you don't have to workout then you realize it's all a lie and you have to do cardio? That's how my day started out! I buckled down and got right to it. It was rough because I was behind on my schedule, but it was only 27 minutes. I learned that I can do Autumn cardio without a break! That's a huge NSV for me. Mind over matter, for sure.

Give yourself a big pat on the back!! You made it!! We did it!! Take the rest day seriously tomorrow, stick to your nutrition, and prepare mentally for Monday. The schedule changes on us, which I love, but it's going to be rough. Did you watch Weekly Obsession?? Oh lordie. Bring on the sweat and sore muscles. lol

If you haven't watched the newest Weekly Obsession you need to! *hint hint* Refeed Day is coming!!

Tomorrow:
Rest Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Phase 1 RESULTS Are In!!

If you are like me then you don't look forward to stepping on the scale. However, it's a must! Phase 1 is DONE!! We have to be prop...