Thursday, February 8, 2018

Day 24: AAA

AAA - done, son!!
I really pushed it today and ooh wee was it a sweaty mess. lol I kept going back and forth with the 15s and 20s, but I got it done. I tried upright rows with the 20s and my form for one was shot and two, my left shoulder was like, "nope, not having it, lady!" so I switched to 15s. The 15s were still not easy, but my form was better and my shoulder was cool with it. However I was able to do 20s on most other moves including skull crushers! That brought the burn up to a whole new level. lol

I'm dealing with pain the past couple of days. My right hip flexor is hurting and my shoulders are giving me trouble. However during the workout when I am nice and warmed up they don't hurt. Hoping it's just from upping the weights. We shall see! May have to take some Tylenol. lol
Week 4 is nearing its end and Autumn is talking about the torture she brings in Phase 2. Fire Hydrants and Bear Crawls mixed?!?! Say what? She is crazy!! I was trying to figure out what that would be in my head and it's not pretty. Up on our toes for bear claws, we move to the right then fire hydrant, then we move to the left then fire hydrant. Um, where do we jump off this crazy ship!?! 😆😅

Let's just not think about that anymore shall we? lol Are you keeping up with your nutrition and timed meals? How are you progressing? Are you seeing results?

Let's finish Phase 1 STRONG!

Tomorrow:
Day 25: Legs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Phase 1 RESULTS Are In!!

If you are like me then you don't look forward to stepping on the scale. However, it's a must! Phase 1 is DONE!! We have to be prop...