Sunday, February 11, 2018

Phase 1 RESULTS Are In!!

If you are like me then you don't look forward to stepping on the scale. However, it's a must! Phase 1 is DONE!! We have to be properly prepared for Phase 2. Autumn has said it's going to be harder and we'll need more food to carry us through it. 
With that being said, I did it. I measured and weighed myself. My results speak for themselves!!

Weight loss: 5.6 lbs. 💥
Inches lost: 6.5 inches ðŸ’¥

What?! That's me getting it done. I knew I had lost weight and inches because my clothes fit better and I looked and felt better, but you never know for sure. You look at yourself everyday so it's hard to really see progress. Hubby had recently started telling me how much smaller I was and he's  regretting me losing my belly. Well hubs, it's just something you're going to have to deal with. lol 

I've gained muscle in my arms and shoulders. I can lift 25s much easier. If only my hands could handle it. With the schedule changing maybe I'll be lifting 25s more! My thighs are more muscular. They're smaller, but have more muscle. I love it!!!

I can tell I'm stronger. I have more energy. Like sometimes it's crazy how much energy I have lol I have to tell myself to stop and take a break or else I won't make it the next day. 

Overall, I am very happy with Phase 1. Autumn has yet again made working out a challenge, yet made the results worth the pain and struggle.

Have you made plans/goals for Phase 2? I'll share some with you.

Goals:
Stay on eating plan. I bumped up to Plan C and plan to be strict about it. Refeed days are coming!!

Get more sleep. I've been staying up late wanting to spend more time with hubby and get some reading in. That has to change. Bed time must be no later than 12. That means lights out, eyes closed. 

Continue to push myself during the workouts. Get the cannots out of my head and get with the CANS. I can do pushups now so there are more things I can do. 

What are your goals?

Tomorrow:
PHASE 2
DAY 27: BOOTY



No comments:

Post a Comment

Phase 1 RESULTS Are In!!

If you are like me then you don't look forward to stepping on the scale. However, it's a must! Phase 1 is DONE!! We have to be prop...