Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Day 22: Booty

Last Time doing Booty in Phase 1!! 👊💥

A little relief sure, but knowing we'll do a different one in Phase 2 lessens the relief. 😆😅  2 rounds, 15 reps each was so hard. And painful. And sweaty!! Today's workout was fun though. The cast was silly, Autumn laughed so hard she cried, and we survived!! 

I gotta tell you the first and second rounds were the most painful. Holy OUCH! I pushed through it and dealt with the pain. Usually I would give in and call #pineapple. I won't get results that way and I know that now. I tried the blue band more often and doubled up when they did. Oh boy did it make it burn that much more and that much quicker. 😳

Oh man am I hungry today! Make sure you're sticking on your nutrition. Sticking to your meal plan, eating only what's on the food list, and eating on the timed plan. It's all working for you so you have to follow it and let it work for you! I mean, all we have to do is eat and who doesn't love that?! 
Pay attention to how hungry you are though. Autumn wants you hungry because that lets you know your metabolism is revved up, but if you get too hungry, like you are absolutely ravenous, then maybe you need to change your meal plan. Check with the FAQs and Autumn's videos for more information. 

Tomorrow:
Day 23: Cardio Core
😩😬😰

No comments:

Post a Comment

Phase 1 RESULTS Are In!!

If you are like me then you don't look forward to stepping on the scale. However, it's a must! Phase 1 is DONE!! We have to be prop...