Thursday, January 18, 2018

Day 4: AAA

We're more than half way through week 1!!
 
If you're sore raise your hand! ✋😆 I was grateful today wasn't cardio anything because Cardio Core really tore me up! My calves are so tight and sore.

 I have to be honest with you. After my workout yesterday I started putting away the rest of the boxes left in my dining room before trash day (we just moved in our new house). I had to climb the stairs many, many times to put the rest of the boxes away. According to my Fitbit I ran up and down the stairs more than 30 times. My staircase is long enough to count as one floor so they're more than the standard 12 steps. I guess I didn't do myself any favors yesterday, but I accomplished a task I've been putting off for far too long. 

This is yesterday's results of my workout and cleaning 😳😅

Anyway, back to AAA. Those sliders, right!? Those are my least favorite part of any workout. They're not easy for me so I know they probably help shape my body the best so I do them.
Overall, this workout wasn't easy, but it felt great to get in there and sweat again! The stretching at the end felt so, so good. I hope you made it through Day 4 and are ready for Day 5!!

Tomorrow's Workout:
Day 5: Legs!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Phase 1 RESULTS Are In!!

If you are like me then you don't look forward to stepping on the scale. However, it's a must! Phase 1 is DONE!! We have to be prop...