Monday, February 5, 2018

Day 21: Total Body Core

💥 WEEK 4!!! 💥
We made it! Last Total Body Core of this Phase. Yasss!! 
Who struggled with the 2 rounds, 15 reps each? This girl! Holy moly, that was rough! I struggled on the renegade rows when I was crushing 'em last week. I did all 15 pushups on my.freakin.toes! Boom! Both rounds, might I add. Tricep pushups also on my.freakin.toes!! I love progress, but I still struggled. I tried my damnedest so I'll still take it as a win.

Can you believe this is the last time we'll do this Total Body Core in Phase 1? We are on week 4. Let that sink in. We're almost a month in, almost done with phase one, and almost on to phase 2. Crazy!!

Are you enjoying the journey? I am so enjoying it. I love the food. I love the challenge. I love the sweat. I love the burn. 

Autumn really knows how to make you work for it! 😆

Tomorrow:
Day 22: Booty 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Phase 1 RESULTS Are In!!

If you are like me then you don't look forward to stepping on the scale. However, it's a must! Phase 1 is DONE!! We have to be prop...