Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Day 9: Booty

Happy Tuesday!! 
Day 9 is here and it's booty day. I hate and love booty day. I love booty day because I get to work the booty and get bootylicious. I hate booty day because I know tomorrow is cardio day 😩😭 Ok, now that we have that out of our system let's talk about booty day!

One word comes to mind: OUCH! Right?! You're lying on the ground on your comfort mat and Autumn has this misleading smile on her face. It starts out ok with glute bridges, but then later we get to our side and the toe taps happen with clam move then we move the dresser. Painful doesn't even begin to describe that set of moves. Did I mention we do those three times each!? 

I do have to say that my left side did seem a little stronger this time. My left side is always my weaker side so I was impressed with myself and gave myself a mental pat on the back. I really pushed through this workout. When it burned and hurt so bad I wanted to #pineapple I didn't and pushed through. If I was off count I did all my reps before moving on to the next move. I was never too far behind. For that I am very proud of myself.

If you can see, I forgot to stop my workout because I was too hungry to worry about ending it 😆

Tomorrow is Cardio Core so make sure you get your sleep and water in and keep your nutrition on point!!
Day 10: Cardio Core!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Phase 1 RESULTS Are In!!

If you are like me then you don't look forward to stepping on the scale. However, it's a must! Phase 1 is DONE!! We have to be prop...