Thursday, January 25, 2018

Day 10: Cardio Core

I know, I know! I'm late again. 
I have a good reason behind this so hear me out. 😆 Yesterday I was posting things for an author friend and two posts in (I swear) Facebook marks me as spam and blocks me from joining anymore groups and posting in groups. How rude, right!? Well, that got me off the computer. I didn't have any work projects to work on so I started doing work around the house. I got SO much done!
Boxes moved out into the garage and driveway for trash day (which is a day late), I put the baker's rack together for the kitchen so I could get that box out,  and set that up for the kitties. It's their new home for eating. Nick bought a timed food dispenser for them so I don't have to worry about feeding them all day long, which reminds me, I need to see how much food is left in the container. lol Oops! Anyways, I put the new curtains that still need to be hung where they will be and got rid of that huge box. Put out the yard lights so that box could be trashed. Notice a theme here? I want these boxes gone! After moving, I am tired of seeing boxes. lol I did laundry and got our bed sheets cleaned. Ordered new sheets so we have more than one set. I thought our new comforter set came with sheets but I was fooled. Oh and I tackled the kitchen! It wasn't bad, but I had to clean the stove and do the dishes. I also had two large boxes full of dishes that needed a home so they're now put away. I don't know if I'll ever use the set, but it was free and it's ok looking. You never know! Nick bought me a little office heater and it looks like an old wood burning stove. Super adorable! I set that up and it's waiting to be used on another cold winter day. Whenever that will be because this week it's 50s all week. Nick wanted me to do a stretch class with him so I did that before taking a bath and hitting the bed. I did other little things around the house and I am glad I did. Our house is big and it takes a while to take care of, but I am grateful I have to opportunity to take care of a house. I am truly blessed.
So there's my reason(s) for not posting yesterday. I did all of that on Day 10: Cardio Core day! I must get a burst of energy on cardio days. Not complaining! 

Cardio Core was pretty rough on me yesterday though. I wanted to pineapple a lot and once I did. It might have been the amount of sleep I got because I almost slept 9 hours or it's just not wanting to do cardio. I don't drink Energize so maybe cardio days it would help, but I'd rather not. I know next week to push harder and get the doubts out of my head. The three rounds, 10 reps may seem easier in the long run because it's 10 reps instead of 15, but it's not. Trust me on that. lol I love it though and the nutrition is getting easier every day! 

Tomorrow:
Day 11: AAA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Phase 1 RESULTS Are In!!

If you are like me then you don't look forward to stepping on the scale. However, it's a must! Phase 1 is DONE!! We have to be prop...