Saturday, January 20, 2018

Day 6: Cardio Flow

WOWZA!! Cardio Flow seemed all innocent and easy, but boy, was I wrong!! 


This workout just started and kept going. There were no breaks unless you count the brief break before we did all over again. I was sweating from the very first round of inch worms and sweated straight through the stretch. I'm proud of myself for doing so well with this cardio workout. I limit myself way too much. When I push myself I do SO much more than I ever thought I could!

Now let's talk about some of those moves. Inch worms to spider push ups were not fun. Flamingo was a nice break and now I love flamingoes. 😂  Duck wasn't so bad but boy, oh boy, did my quads burn!! Then the ever brutal gorillas and those switch thingies after those then bears. Ouch!! Mule kicks to frog jumps. Um, say what?! Brutal, just plain brutal!! The sweat was real!! My post workout meal could not happen fast enough. If only there weren't stairs in between me and the kitchen. 😆 

We made it!!! Day 6 was rough, but oddly it's the perfect way to end the first week. Tomorrow is rest day/stretching. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Phase 1 RESULTS Are In!!

If you are like me then you don't look forward to stepping on the scale. However, it's a must! Phase 1 is DONE!! We have to be prop...