Sunday, January 28, 2018

Day 14: Stretch & Release

Breathe in, Breathe Out. 
Stretch, stretch, stretch!

Ahh, I needed that stretch! I bet you did too. It felt so good. Of course in some spots it hurt, but I still pushed through. I feel loose and limber and ready for tomorrow. Can you believe week 3 starts tomorrow?! It feels like only yesterday we started 80 Day Obsession. 

If you watch the Weekly Obsession videos (and if you don't you should!) you'll see the crew voice the same thoughts and feelings about 80DO as you do. Which I love.

Enjoy your rest day. Actually rest up because we'll need it come Monday morning. Time to meal plan, sleep, and drink that water!!

Tomorrow:
Week 3, Day 15: 
Total Body Core

No comments:

Post a Comment

Phase 1 RESULTS Are In!!

If you are like me then you don't look forward to stepping on the scale. However, it's a must! Phase 1 is DONE!! We have to be prop...