Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Day Two: Booty

Day Two, y'all!! 
We worked the booty today and, oh boy, did it hurt!! Sure we got to lay on the ground for what seemed like most of the workout, but that just means we worked harder!
It was smooth sailing, well not really, but you know what I mean, until we got to that third round where we lay on our sides. First of all, if you did 21Day Fix then you know about the toe taps from Pilates Fix. They were excruciating, but they worked. She added those to 80DO: Booty. Still excruciating! Especially when you add in the clam move and that push move. O-U-C-H! 


I was screaming to focus on something else besides the pain. I wanted to pineapple, but it's only day 2. I can handle it! Did I say I did it the first time with the green band? Yea, ouch. For the second half, I did it with the yellow band. While it wasn't as hard as the first time around, it still hurt and I still had to push through it.
Overall, this workout is her most intense booty workout. I'd like to admit that ALO: Booty did not prepare me for the pain she would bring today. 😆😅
I'm looking forward to my epsom salt bath later!


What did you think? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Phase 1 RESULTS Are In!!

If you are like me then you don't look forward to stepping on the scale. However, it's a must! Phase 1 is DONE!! We have to be prop...