Thursday, January 25, 2018

Day 11: AAA

Day 11 is here! 
The week is almost over! 
AAA was a little rougher this week, but compared to yesterday I really pushed it. I kept up with Autumn on weights and bands and loved challenging myself. However when she grabs 12s I grab 15s and when she grabs 8s I grab 10s. I don't have 12s or 8s so I have to improvise. I did order 8s, but now I kind of regret that because back flies weren't so bad today with 10s. I'll try the 8s next week and see if that helps my form.
I am sore! She's not kidding with the planks all the time. I pushed myself harder with the push ups today too. I tried up on my feet rather than on my knees and boy, oh, boy was it rough. I could do it, but my range wasn't as good as on my knees. By the third round I was falling to my knees every couple of push ups but I would do one on my knees then get back up. I am determined to get better.
I'll tell you a story I learned last year. When I first started working out I did Turbo Jam by Chalene Johnson. I could modify and do the workouts my body could handle. I made excuses for the longest time that my knees couldn't handle anything because of my weight and all my falls. I learned I was wrong and my body could handle it. Well I did Fat Blaster a lot, a lot. It was a good calorie burner and I felt better after doing it. I did it so much that I think I got too use to it. Nick introduced me to 21 Day Fix. He bought the program for himself but I ended up trying it and switching to that. One day Nick wanted to try Fat Blaster again. By this time I had been doing 21df for about 8 or 9 rounds and was ready to start 21 Day Fix Extreme. I took one for the team and did it with him. I decided to do it the non-modified way and wow! That was some workout. I hadn't realized I was modifying every single time I did Fat Blaster instead of pushing myself to try it the normal way. Doing it the non-modified way made it so much harder it was like a brand new workout. I was struggling, sweating, and breathing hard by the time the cool down came around. From that I learned to push harder sooner rather than later. If I can't this time then I know next time to try again. I went months doing Fat Blaster the easy way. No wonder I got tired of it. I need a challenge and 80 Day Obsession is that! Bring on the challenges!!

Tomorrow:
Day 12: Legs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Phase 1 RESULTS Are In!!

If you are like me then you don't look forward to stepping on the scale. However, it's a must! Phase 1 is DONE!! We have to be prop...