Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Day 3: Cardio Core


Wow, holy crap, wow!!!
Was it just me or was the hardest cardio workout ever?! I love that Autumn let us know that it's ok to take a break. That it's ok to catch our breaths and that it will be hard. Of course I believed her, but I kept saying to myself, "just take it 30 seconds at a time". It helped only a little, but it helped. 

My heart rate got crazy high. Not too high, but high enough that I knew I was really killing it.
This is where the nutrition kicks in! We just did a whole lot of burning so we need to replenish all that work so our bodies can continue to keep burning and making us leaner and stronger!
You may want something quick and simple, but nothing comes that easily. Stay in it to win it!! 
And drink that water!!
💦💦💦

A little thought from Autumn:

We made it through day three!!
👏👏👏


Tomorrow:
80DO: AAA
Abs, Arms, & 🍑

No comments:

Post a Comment

Phase 1 RESULTS Are In!!

If you are like me then you don't look forward to stepping on the scale. However, it's a must! Phase 1 is DONE!! We have to be prop...