Saturday, January 27, 2018

Day 12: Legs

Legs. That is all. 😆
Legs are Autumn's favorite workout, next to the booty, of course. I was ready for her to bring the pain! What I was not ready for was for her to up the weights to 20s. I can hang with 20s now, but wow did it make the workout twice as hard! A couple of moves I had to drop down to the 15s because my wrist couldn't handle it. Other than that I really pushed through the burn and kept with the 20s. 

I wasn't expecting Legs to make me burn through so much and I love Autumn for it. 


That's a whole lotta calories from leg day! My lower body has never been worked so hard and been so sore. I love it!! I was sure to do my self-care, which consists of a bubble bath and a good book. It really helps the muscles, especially when you use a Relax & Relief bubble bath 😉
We're almost done with week 2!!

Tomorrow:
Day 13: Cardio Flow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Phase 1 RESULTS Are In!!

If you are like me then you don't look forward to stepping on the scale. However, it's a must! Phase 1 is DONE!! We have to be prop...