Monday, January 29, 2018

Day 15: Total Body Core

Wow, Wow, WOW!


That was so much harder than the last two weeks and all we did was move around the sets! I never knew that I would appreciate the moves spread out like that, but now I want them back 😆😅 Doing them back to back made it SO much harder! Who would have thought? Oh yea, Autumn 😒😆

I have a NSV this week!! I was able to do pushups on my toes!! TOES, people!! No knees, no modifications!! I did it all three sets too!! Sure my range of motion wasn't as good as Richardson's, but I did it!! Richardson is a pushup beast!!

I tried tricep pushups on my toes and got to the fourth one and had to drop to my knees. My form was bad and I knew I couldn't push it. We'll see how I do next week though! 

I did 20s this week for the most part. 15s on triceps because I still struggle with 15s, but I am getting better. I did 10s on the curve bicep thingy (lol) because that's already killer! Oh, and my side V-Ups are improving!!! One side is easier than the other, but like Autumn says, it's natural. I'm still pushing for progress!!

What a way to start Monday! Progress, sweat, and another day in the books! Good for you for pressing play!!

Tomorrow:
Day 16: Booty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Phase 1 RESULTS Are In!!

If you are like me then you don't look forward to stepping on the scale. However, it's a must! Phase 1 is DONE!! We have to be prop...