Friday, January 19, 2018

Day 5: Legs

I'll be honest, I wasn't looking forward to today. Autumn loves leg day so I knew it's going to be rough. My calves were still tight from Cardio Core (yes, that long ago) and I ran errands all day. Two trips to the DMV and a 2 hour trip at the grocery store had already exhausted me, but I'm in this to win it!
We put all the groceries away, ate dinner (or lunch - same difference lol) then I got ready to workout. My office was freezing so it was actually easy to get off my chair and get to sweatin'! 
I honestly can't say I hated this workout! 
My quads were screaming by the second workout in round 1 and I was sweating like a fool. I actually liked some of the new moves! They were different and they challenged me. The Buddha (something) move at the end was not kind to me. I have somewhat bad knees from a klutzy time in my life so kneeling down like that didn't go over so well. Instead of giving into my limitations I kept moving. In round one I used a 10 lb. weight, but in round 2 I didn't use a weight. My Bowflex weights only go down to 10 lbs. so instead of not doing it all I just modified and pushed through.


Not actually me, but still very true.😂 Stairs were rough and I'm sure they'll be rough tomorrow. Make sure you get that food in because tomorrow is Cardio Flow! Has anyone taken a sneak peek or do you like to be surprised? I think I'm going with surprised. Mainly because I'm scared. 😝

Tomorrow:
Day 6: Cardio Flow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Phase 1 RESULTS Are In!!

If you are like me then you don't look forward to stepping on the scale. However, it's a must! Phase 1 is DONE!! We have to be prop...