Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Day 8: Total Body Core

WEEK 2, Y'ALL!!

So I totally got carried away with yesterday and forgot to make a post. I knew it would happen eventually I just didn't think it'd be so soon. 😆 Please forgive me for being human. 😂
Let's talk Total Body Core. Three rounds this time with only 10 reps each. What?! Sounds easier, right? Nope. It's good to change it up so your body doesn't get use to it and stop changing. However that means more work. What can ya do? This is our 80 Day Obsession!! 

I noticed that I was a little stronger this week! I went higher with my weights, basically in line with Autumn. Only a few times I went 15s when she went 12s. I use Bowflex weights and they only go in 5lb increments. I felt the burn and I loved it!! 
Let's talk burn. I burned some serious calories today. Like, crazy crazy. 
Look at that! 😮 I don't think I've ever burned that many calories from one workout. I was SO hungry all day. Every two hours like clockwork I ate. I even went to bed hungry. Crazy burn!! I kept my nutrition on point though. 🙌

I don't know if it's because it's the new and improved TBC (Total Body Core), but on Mondays I get some serious housework done. I just have to move and that means doing stuff around the house. I cleaned my bathroom. The tub is cleaned, which is very important! 😁 I got rid of boxes (just moved so they're everywhere 😒 I swear they multiply when we sleep!) and did a small load of towels. I did other little things too and felt great relaxing in bed before going to sleep. I feel like I deserved to relax for once. 


Tomorrow (or today 😆😉) is Booty day!! Day 9!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Phase 1 RESULTS Are In!!

If you are like me then you don't look forward to stepping on the scale. However, it's a must! Phase 1 is DONE!! We have to be prop...