Monday, January 15, 2018

DAY ONE!!

People, this is happening!!
I have been waiting for this workout program for what feels like a year. I've done 21 Day Fix and I've done 21 Day Fix Extreme. While I got excellent results with both workouts, it was time for a new program. 80 Day Obsession came at the perfect time. While the length of this program is different than 21df and 21dfx, I am still looking forward to a different workout every single day. How cool is that?! It basically does away with plateaus. Brilliant!

After nine rounds of 21 Day Fix and nine rounds of 21 Day Fix Extreme I was done. I needed a change. Doing nine rounds of each wasn't planned either. I guess that's just my body and mind worked out with both. I definitely hit a plateau with 21dfx. 

Plateaus are the devil. They're frustrating, stressful, and can really deter your weight loss journey. It definitely did for me. I wondered what I was doing wrong, how could I stop losing weight and getting toned when I was trying heavier weights, sleeping and drinking my water, and eating as well as I possibly could. I just believe that my body was too bored with the workouts and needed a change.

Enter A Little Obsessed!! 
I kid you not, just doing ALO during the two week preview my body showed changes. It wasn't just me making it up either, promise. My body soaked it all up! I was so grateful when they added a second week preview. Made this girl happy!

Let's give credit where credit is due. Autumn knows her stuff. I'm sure there's also a team of people behind the already successful 80 Day Obsession. Anyway, I look forward to this program pushing me passed the limits I thought 21dfx pushed me passed. I look forward to cursing Autumn a lot. Don't lie, you know you do it too! She's a mean little woman who loves to torture us. I'll admit, I love her afterward, but during I can't say she's my favorite person. That just proves she knows her stuff and knows what works!

I'll make another post letting you know about my thoughts after the very first workout. Check out my other posts on preparing for 80 Day Obsession.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Phase 1 RESULTS Are In!!

If you are like me then you don't look forward to stepping on the scale. However, it's a must! Phase 1 is DONE!! We have to be prop...